Racers must have a current, annual license to race any division other than Category 5 (men) or Category 4 (women). In other words, one-day license holders may only race as Cat. 5s – men, or Cat. 4s – women. The sole exception to this is for those racing in the Masters divisions – these folks may hold either an annual or a one-day license.

(last update: 03 May 08:42